Mobile Sauna Rental RELEASE
Reduce the Risk of Overheating and Scalding
Reduce the Risk of Slipping and Falling
- Prolonged exposure to the high temperatures which prevail in a sauna may cause your body to overheat. Limit yourself to a maximum of fifteen (15) minutes at a time and allow your body to cool down to normal body temperature in between sauna rounds. Overexposure to high temperatures can be dangerous to your health. Exit immediately if nauseous, uncomfortable, dizzy or sleepy.
- Check with a doctor before using sauna if pregnant, diabetic, in poor health and/or under medical care.
- Do not use the sauna facility if you have recently consumed alcohol, drugs or medications.
- Be aware that direct body contact with the sauna stove, sauna rocks, steam, stove pipe, heat shields and/or other objects in the sauna may cause serious injury.
Waiver and Release of Liability
Assumption of Risk - Indemnification Agreement
- Use care when entering and exiting the sauna facility.
- Outside grounds may be icy and/or not level. Use of proper footwear is recommended at all times.
Guest Personal Information
THIS DOCUMENT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
READ THE ENTIRE DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In consideration of being permitted access to NATIVE SAUNA equipment, amenities and/or services pursuant to the access agreement provided to me or my host (“EQUIPMENT RENTAL AGREEMENT”), I agree as follows:
(a) ASSUMPTION OF RISK. I agree that I will assume the risk and full responsibility for any and all injuries, losses, death, costs, the contraction of any illness or medical condition that might result or other damages, loss or theft of any personal property that might occur to me and/or my family members while inside or outside of NATIVE SAUNA’s equipment, utilizing equipment which may malfunction or break, participating in any exercise or fitness activity, patronizing or using NATIVE SAUNA’s services, facilities and/or amenities, participating in programs or activities, using or being present inside and outside of any of NATIVE SAUNA’s equipment, or arising from improper maintenance of any equipment or facilities, my use of the changing room, sauna, outdoor stairs, seating, shower, parking area, sidewalk or any equipment inside or outside of NATIVE SAUNA equipment, my participation in any activity, class, program or instruction, and negligence on the part of NATIVE SAUNA, its shareholders, officers, directors, employees, employer contractors, independent contractors, and/or agents, including premises liability claims and/or equipment liability claims such as (by example and not by limitation) slip and falls and/or trip and falls inside or outside of any NATIVE SAUNA equipment (“Losses”).
(b) RELEASE OF CLAIMS. I, the undersigned (“I”), agree on my own behalf and on behalf of my family, personal representatives, heirs, executors, administrators, agents and assigns, to waive and release any and all claims, suits or related causes of action against NATIVE SAUNA, its shareholders, officers, directors, employees, employer contractors, independent contractors, and/or agents, for all Losses (“Released Claims”). I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS RELEASE AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY. I AM WAIVING ANY RIGHT I MAY HAVE TO BRING A LEGAL ACTION TO ASSERT A CLAIM AGAINST NATIVE SAUNA FOR ITS NEGLIGENCE.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK – I understand and acknowledge that there is risk involved in being in and around NATIVE SAUNA’s equipment, including, but not limited to, utilizing equipment which may malfunction or break, participating in any exercise or fitness activity, patronizing or using NATIVE SAUNA services, facilities and/or amenities, participating in programs or activities, and using or being present in and/or around any NATIVE SAUNA equipment while stationary or in transit (towing) or arising from improper maintenance of any equipment or facilities. This includes, without limitation, my use of the changing room, sauna, outdoor stairs, all seating, shower, parking areas, sidewalks or any equipment inside or outside of NATIVE SAUNA’s equipment and my participation in any activity, class, program or instruction provided by NATIVE SAUNA. I agree that I am voluntarily participating in these activities and using the equipment and premises and assume all risk of injury, the contraction of any illness or medical condition that might result, or any damage, loss or theft of any personal property, whether any of the foregoing are suffered by me and/or my family members.
I HAVE FULLY INFORMED MYSELF OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS RELEASE BY READING IT
BEFORE SIGNING IT. BY MY SIGNATURE BELOW I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO
THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- INDEMNIFICATION – I agree that I will indemnify, defend and hold NATIVE SAUNA, its shareholders, officers, directors, employees, employer contractors, independent contractors, and/or agents, harmless, to the maximum extent allowed by law, from negligence, injury, loss, death, costs or other damages to me, my family members, heirs or assigns, or third parties for claims, suits, or related causes of action asserted against NATIVE SAUNA arising from my conduct and/or my family’s conduct while inside or outside of NATIVE SAUNA’s equipment or participating in any program or activity and from any of the Losses and Released Claims described in Section 1, above.
- APPLICATION – I agree that this Release shall apply to each visit I make to NATIVE SAUNA’s equipment and to every instance of my participation in a program or activity, including future visits and participation, regardless of the date that this Release is signed below.
- AGREEMENT TO COMPLY WITH RULES – I agree to, and will comply with, the policies of NATIVE SAUNA’s “USER MANUAL” posted in hard copy inside of the equipment changing room and available for download at __________________, and with the policies of NATIVE SAUNA’s “EQUIPMENT RENTAL AGREEMENT”. I acknowledge that NATIVE SAUNA’s policies are subject to change at the sole discretion of NATIVE SAUNA.
- BINDING ON OTHERS – This Release shall bind the members of my family and my spouse or registered domestic partner if I am alive, as well as my estate, family, heirs, administrators, personal representatives or assigns if I am deceased and shall be deemed as a “Release, Waiver, Discharge and Covenant Not to Sue” NATIVE SAUNA.
- SEVERABILITY – I agree that the purpose of this Release is that it shall be an enforceable release of liability and indemnity as broad and inclusive as is permitted by Maine law. If any provision of this Release or portion of such provision or the application thereof to any person or circumstance is held invalid, the remainder of the Release (or the remainder of such provision) and the application thereof to other persons or circumstances will not be affected thereby.
- APPLICABLE LAW, FORUM & ATTORNEYS’ FEES – This Release shall be governed by and interpreted pursuant to the Laws of the State of Maine. In any litigation in which the validity or enforceability of this Release is contested, I agree that the substantially prevailing party will be entitled to receive all attorney’s fees and costs from the party contesting the validity of this Release.
- I authorize NATIVE SAUNA to provide or obtain for me, or the minor child for whom I sign, such medical care and/or transport as it considers necessary and appropriate, and I agree to pay all costs associated with such care and related transportation.
- I acknowledge that no oral representations, statements, or other inducements to sign this Release have been made apart from what is contained in this document.
Guest (If over the age of 18)
IF GUEST IS A MINOR, SIGNATURE OF PARENT OR RESPONSIBLE ADULT IS REQUIRED BELOW:
I HAVE FULLY INFORMED MYSELF OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS RELEASE BY READING IT BEFORE SIGNING IT. BY MY SIGNATURE BELOW I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND TO ALL POLICIES CONTAINED IN NATIVE SAUNA’s “USER MANUAL” AND “EQUIPMENT RENTAL AGREEMENT”, WHICH I HAVE READ. THESE
POLICIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME SOLELY AT THE DISCRETION OF NATIVE SAUNA.
- PARENTAL RELEASE OF LIABILITY – In consideration of the minor child being permitted to utilize NATIVE SAUNA’s services, amenities, equipment, activities and/or programs I accept and agree to the full contents of this Release.
- PARENTAL INDEMNIFICATION – I agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold NATIVE SAUNA harmless from all liabilities and future claims presented by my child or any other minor children and/or their parents, whose visit to NATIVE SAUNA’s equipment is sponsored by me, for any losses suffered by them or any family member or registered domestic partner. This includes any claim of the minor and any claim arising from the negligence of NATIVE SAUNA.
- PARENTAL REPRESENTATION OF AUTHORITY – I agree that I am authorized to sign this Release on behalf of the child by all of the parents and/or legal guardians of the child. I represent that all parents and/or legal guardians of the child know of and acquiesce to the signing of this Release and agree to waive and release any and all claims, suits or related causes of action against NATIVE SAUNA.
Parent/Guardian (If Guest is under the age of 18)